Sunday, April 22, 2012

Feed Me

I'm still learning the ins and outs of food photography, but I've developed (HAH, PUN!) a rule of thumb that I think will really help me improve my food photos.

"If I look at the photo and I don't get hungry, it's not good enough."

That being said, this past week I spent the better part of a day doing a shoot for  KnB Wine Cellars new website. I'll be sure to do an edit that links to the site when it's done but for now, here's a bit of a sneak peek at some of the photos that came out of the shoot.


 It was pretty lucky that this one came out as well as it did. This was a shot I took on the fly as a patron ordered while I was shooting the taps above.


 Street Tacos... sooo delicious.

 Sausage and cheese platter... I just...it was so delicious!

Portabella Mushroom burger!

Everything was a real treat to taste. I'm really excited to see the new website and how the photos are incorporated. Food photography is quickly becoming pleasing to my eye...and my stomach :)

No comments: